The School of Global Affairs and Public Policy (GAPP) launched the GAPP Executive Education in the summer of 2010 to provide top-notch executive training to professionals in different disciplines. The mission of the GAPP Executive Education is to reinforce and reinvigorate leadership capacities within government agencies and public institutions in a challenging global environment within Egypt and the region. Its' trainers are experts in their field and include local, regional and international expertise.
GAPP Executive Education offers customized programs tailored to the specific needs of organizations and open enrollment programs that strengthen leadership capacities from every sector to address current trends and needs. The tailored and customized programs are delivered in collaboration with diverse academic and funding institutions leveraging the newest leadership and capacity-building trends. GAPP Executive Education maintains diversity and accessibility in its programs.
GAPP Executive Education maintains diversity and accessibility in its programs; and works with persons with disabilities to improve their access to the labor market and ensure inclusion.
GAPP Executive Education aims to provide top-notch executive capacity-building programs to diverse professionals from public and private organizations.
The mission of the GAPP Executive Education is to reinforce and reinvigorate leadership capacities within government agencies, public institutions and the private sector in a challenging global environment within Egypt and the region.
Our Thematic Focus
- Transforming Public Service
- Youth, Gender, Diversity and Inclusion
- Media and Communication
- EmployabilitySkills, Career Advising and Advocacy
Some of Our Flagship Programs
- Future Generations in Economic Development in Egypt and the Arab Region (FGE-DEAR)
- Leadership for Government Excellence program
- Legal Communication Certificate
- Media Management Certificate
- Multilateral Diplomacy, Negotiations, and Mediation
- Strengthening Reform Initiatives in Public Administration (SRIP)
- Transforming Public Service (TPS)
- Women Economic Empowerment for Inclusive and Sustainable Growth (Rabeha) - Training for Employment (TFE)
GAPP Executive Education offered several publications to expand knowledge outreach, including political participation challenges facing women in Egypt, future generations in economic development, empowerment of women through parliament, and effective diplomacy for the 21st century. Additionally, we have offered several programs that promote research, including Intermediate and Advanced Public Policy Research Skills, Applied Policy Research, and Intellectual Property Licensing.