Keep up-to-date with all the latest GAPP news and events
Law in Practice
- Check out the latest article by Cairo Review
- Check out adjunct professor Fady Ramzy’s latest interview for Skynews Arabia about Facebook new Antitrust case
- Adjunct faculty Alaa Abdel-Ghani recently published an article in Al-Ahram Weekly on US gymnast Simone Biles withdrawing from competition for mental health issues.
- Congratulations to our adjunct faculty Sarah Seif, on her appointment as an account supervisor at Media Hub (Saadi Gohar) media and advertising agency.
- Check out the latest article by Dean Fahmy for Al Monitor
- The Photographic Gallery is delighted to announce its first exhibition for the Fall Semester: Land of Unrealized Dreams, a duo exhibition by Ali Zaraay and Ahmad Gaber on September 15, 2021.
- To all our GAPP Alumni, we know that you are out there making achievements, publishing articles, and getting rewarded. We strongly encourage you to share with us your achievements or publications so we can share them with the AUC community, send us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rasha Abdulla, Professor of Journalism and Mass Communication has joined the Board of Directors of Global Voices – an international Internet advocacy organization. Read more>>
- Check out the latest GAPP Public Policy Briefs Issue 15
- Professor, Rasha Abdulla, was featured in a special interview on platform content moderation in the global South for the Columbia Journalism Review's Galley platform. The full interview is featured here.
- In her first column for Al-Shorouk, Nadine El Sayed discussed the sexist commentary female players received at the Olympics from Arabic commentators. El Sayed also published a news feature last week discussing Algeria’s wildfires in the global climate change context. The feature looks at how this summer’s wildfires in Algeria and Tunisia serve as warnings against the potential effects of global warming.