Keep up-to-date with all the latest GAPP news and events
- We are pleased to announce that the Journalism Practice has launched its podcast. " The J Word: A Podcast by Journalism Practice." Each episode will discuss new trends in the journalism field.
- In case you missed it, the video to our last webinar " Wikigap event" is now out. Click here to watch it
- GAPP Founding Dean Nabil Fahmy speaks to Lamis Elhadidy on AlHadath, discussing Egypt’s stance on different political, economic and strategic challenges occurring today, for Egypt is surrounded by multiple issues alongside the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here to watch the interview
- Nabil Fahmy, Founding Dean of the School of Global Affairs and Public Policy, discusses the conflicting positions of the international community towards the current situation in Libya in his latest article for Independent Arabia. Read the article here
- We are pleased to announce the recipients of The Faculty Outstanding Research Award and the Outstanding Contribution to Practice Award for 2019. Faculty Outstanding Research Award was awarded to Dr. Charles Kaye-Essien - PPAD, Dr. Rana Hendy - PPAD, Dr. Rasha Allam – JRMC. In addition to, Faculty Outstanding Contribution to Practice, which was Awarded to Dr. Laila El-Baradei – PPAD.
- To all our GAPP Alumni, we know that you are out there making achievements, publishing articles and getting rewarded. We strongly encourage you to share with us your achievements or publications so we can share it to the AUC community, send us on email@example.com.
- CMRS, in collaboration with IOM Egypt, has started its 4th edition of the Certificate in Migration Governance for local government officials and stakeholders.
"Egypt's Diplomacy in War, Peace and Transition", book by Nabil Fahmy, Founding Dean of School of Global Affairs and Public Policy, is now available at AUC Bookstore. This is an essential work for a number of audiences including scholars, graduate students, researchers, policymakers for everyone who is interested in the study of international relations and Middle Eastern politics.